2019 Food and Water Summit
Co-hosted by: A*STAR and Nanyang Technological University
11-12 September 2019 | NTU@One-North, Singapore.
The 2019 Food and Water Summit focused on "Fostering Sustainability and Integrity through Collaboration", which summarizes our objective of the event in bringing leaders in academia, industry, and regulators together to discuss what we can do today to secure the food and water supply of tomorrow.
Below you can find links to the presentations:
- An Introduction to Waters Corporation, Dr Jeff Mazzeo, Waters Corporation
- Making Food the Next Singapore Water Story, Dr Ralph Graichen, A*STAR
- Alternative proteins (meats) as Future Foods: The Certainties and Uncertainties, Dr Kelvin Ng, A*STAR
- Integrated Approaches to Enhance Food Control Systems: Benefits of Regional Investments, Prof Samuel Godefroy, Université Laval
- Multi-sectoral Partnership to Achieve Food Safety Capacity Building, Ms Yifan Jiang, Food Industry Asia (FIA)
- Measuring Food Integrity: A Difficult but Critical Task, Prof Chris Elliott, Queen's University Belfast
- Food Safety Risk Assessment & Management in China, Prof Yongning Wu, China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment
- Perspectives on Food Integrity Management, Dr Abigail Stevenson, MARS Inc.
- Assuring Food Integrity in the Herb and Spice Value Chain, Ms Clare Menezes, McCormick & Co.
- Persistent Organic Pollutants: Foods, Prenatal Exposure to Birth Outcomes, Prof Zongwei Cai, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Different Technologies to Tackle Chemical Food Safety Issues, Dr Gaud Dervilly-Pinel, LABERCA
- Latest Solutions for Food and Environmental Customers, Dr Peter Hancock, Waters Corporation
- When the Measured Dose Doesn't Make the Poison: Some Thoughts around Analytics, Exposure Science and Toxicology, Dr Ben Smith, A*STAR
These presentations remain the copyright of their authors and may not be reproduced, distributed or used without prior permissions.